?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
25 August 2009 @ 03:07 pm
Cheated!  
So, I have this headache that wants to be a migraine. I popped four ibuprofen, and got a Diet coke from vending. While I was there, I got some Reeses.

Which I can't even eat.

Look:



Talk about unappetizing! What is that white-ish stuff? Mold? Ew!
 
 
Current Mood: discontentdiscontent
 
 
 
babydolleyezbabydolleyez on August 26th, 2009 12:40 am (UTC)
Eh, that white filmy stuff on chocolate usually just means its old, not bad. Still unappetizing. Vending machines suck today, I hit the number for gummi Starburst and got Oreos.

:Hugs: hope the migraines goes away, the evil things.
purple_shoes on August 26th, 2009 12:50 am (UTC)
I hope your headache doesn't turn into a migraine! *hug*

I remember seeing that nasty stuff on chocolate sometimes when I'd go trick-or-treating! And of course once I was dumb enough to eat it. :-/ I don't think it's mold, it's just from the chocolate being old. It sure doesn't taste good either!
jomadge: PD - gangjomadge on August 26th, 2009 01:37 am (UTC)
I think that's just what happens when the fats start separating from the cocoa, so you get white spots & streaks. It's either old, or got overheated at some point. Bleah.