Log in

No account? Create an account
24 September 2014 @ 11:32 am
Ok. So, I met with our contact at the virtual academy last night and had dinner. We talked about a couple of different options. They might be able to get me a professional license based on my "technical writing" skills, which would then give me the ability to work at an actual teaching job, while doing whatever Oregon wants to get me a continuing license, but we're going to check into that more thoroughly. Also, he knows someone who is a director of one of the preparation programs, and he's going to ask him if there is any way I could just join the program long enough to get my student teaching and endorsement done. Failing those, the out of state license is my back up plan.

Now it's wait and hear back from people.
kistha on September 24th, 2014 07:41 pm (UTC)
Fingers crossed and feet in fifth!